Monday, September 06, 2004

Hello and Picasa are Great!

Wow!

I was playing with my digital camera earlier today, just taking random shots around the house.

I happened to find Hello and Picasa while I was mulling over the easiest way to put them online.

In my 15 minutes or so of playing with those two free programs I can only say

Wow!

Very easy. Plus it seems to be totally free. I love the web.

Anyway these are some pictures from around the house today. I like some of them. Hope you do to.





Backyard


My Shadow - Looking out back


My New Fan


Puget Sound on Left - Cosmo On The Right


Welcome


These flowers just re-bloomed a week or so ago.


Different angle of Rachel's leaf


Rachel Made This Leaf


Dancing Angels


Cups and Teapot


Some Wild Plants I brought back from Montana last spring


A glass piece I got in Newport Oregon a few years ago.


Yellowstone Park Bus


This is a rose on the counter, toaster, some butter, apples.


The other side of the fridge


This is a Maxfield Parish Print called Daybreak (my wife told me)


Rubber Band Ball looking out the window


Rubber Band Ball Resting


Viking and Rubber Band Ball Waiting


Viking

I like this one


These are beaver sticks and Betsy's baby pictures.


This is the fridge.


This is my rubber band ball. It's pure rubber bands, no artificial fillers.