Saturday, September 25, 2004

Wide World of Bloggers

Very interesting to see some of the people all over the world who blog

The United Federation of Bloggers (Part One)


The United Federation of Bloggers (Part Two)

These articles are written by Biz Stone, Genius. He has a nice weblog. I particularly like the photo Maggie Eye, a picture of a little dog who looks really fun to play with. Looks like a troublemaker. I mean that in a good way.

I still miss our little dog Baily. He was a troublemaker...and very loving and loveable to his family. My wife used to say, "it's a good thing he's so cute." She's a little less of an animal lover than my daughters and me.




When the time is right we'll have to get another one. Rachel and Becca are totally for it. Betsy a little less so. We have to pick a time when people will be home with the little guy. Maybe next summer.

-----------------------------------

The Canon PowerShot S400 Biz uses, takes some nice pictures. I like the optical zoom too but for a budget minded Dad like me the Canon Powershot A310 seems to be working pretty good. I'm looking forward to getting those rechargeable batteries in the mail next week. It eats alkalines like crazy.