Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Now That I'm 50

They know I'm old.

boo hoo

This is the banner ad that Hotmail figured out I need.

Welcome to Senior FriendFinder - the leading personals network for dating, romance, marriage, and fun! Dating for people with experience

I always got the regular personal ad banners (like I assume everyone does)...until just now.


Just joshin ya. I do think the ad server knows I hit the 50 mark. Interesting. Maybe I'll get more targeted ads I can actually use. I like to look at personal ads online or in papers once in awhile just out of curiousity. See if I can find something funny, absurd, nice...

Not a major pasttime but once in awhile.

-----------------------------------------------

I made a joke awhile back about not getting enough penis enhancement emails. I think I may have asked to get more. Not sure if that had any impact but I'm getting about 8 out of 10 emails in my junk mail filter on that topic. It was a joke. I'm pretty much caught up on that topic now. I'm not interested in buying some herbal concoction; hell I'm scared of the stuff they advertise on TV made by BigDrugCo. I don't want to contact a Doctor if an erection lasts more than 4 hours (or was it 4 days?). I forget stuff. Well maybe a good looking Doctor...

Anyway we're trying to cut back on medical expenses at the Cafe so we don't want to have to bother our physicians because of a woody that won't go away. Ok?