Friday, September 10, 2004

Playing With Your Button

I've really got to keep playing with that "Next Blog" button on the upper right corner. It is addictive. I tend to just glance at pages read a little and for ones that impress me somehow read more and sometimes send a note back to the creator.

The thing that makes it odd is I'm not bookmarking any of those web logs so chances seem good that I will never return to one. It's sort of like having a million public access channels on your TV. Wayne's World might be on and you looked at it for a second and thought "wow this is kind of funny." Then you're off to the next creation.

It's cool. And sort of weird since it's so transitory. Kind of like passing people on the street and getting some information about them and knowing you won't ever see them again.

You do see some common threads, but then every once in awhile a really uncommon thread comes up that catches your eye.

I recommend trying that next blog thing, if you have some free time to fool around on the web.

To make this a real weblog I should to link to some other weblogs. I don't know for sure what my main interest is. Comedy, philosophy, work, religion, politics, food, people, children, friends, myself, others, education, reading, fishing, talking, writing, breathing, sitting around watching TV? I'll just keep floating around and having fun for now.

Need to close up the Cafe for tonight. I've spent another early morning fiddling with these keys trying to see if I come up with something that fits together and is on occasion pleasing to the ear, eye, mind or heart.

Need to sleep.

Good night to you.