Sunday, October 16, 2005

Erma Bombeck Quotes

"Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed."


"Guilt: the gift that keeps on giving."


"I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage."

"I never leaf through a copy of National Geographic without realizing how lucky we are to live in a society where it is traditional to wear clothes."

"I've exercised with women so thin that buzzards followed them to their cars."

"I was too old for a paper route, too young for Social Security and too tired for an affair."

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else."

"The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again."


Erma Bombeck Quotes from Brainyquote.com.