Saturday, May 14, 2005

Spam Spam Spam Spam

I wish I lived in New York City or was visiting so I could go see Monty Pythons SpamAlot.

The flash version of the webpage is fun to look at and listen to. You can listen to "Always Look on The Bright Side of Life" and other funny stuff at the site.

Maybe they'll bring the play West sometime...or maybe now that summer is here and the passes are clear, I'll travel Eastward over the mountains, across the plains, and find myself in the vicinity of Broadway in New York City USA. I think it would be worth a weekend trip just to see SpamAlot.


Spamalot - Musical

Telling the legendary tale of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table, and their quest for the Holy Grail, Monty Python's Spamalot features a chorus line of dancing divas and knights, flatulent Frenchmen, killer rabbits and one legless knight who create unforgettable musical production numbers that Python-alum/book writer Eric Idle promises will be "as good as or quite likely better than any other show with killer rabbits and a legless knight opening on Broadway this season."

Spamalot Official Ticket Source Shubert Theatre New York, NY Broadway Tickets by Telecharge.com