Monday, May 16, 2005

Scribbles

Doing my best to add original content to the web with some scribbled stories of everyday things, because I want to be a Paperback Writer as the Fab Four sang. For you younger folks not familiar with the term Fab Four they were a group from England called the Beatle's. They sang a song called "Paperback Writer" as well as...

On second thought go ask your Mom or Dad.

------------------------------


I'm listening to Madeline Peyroux's rendition of "You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go" from her album Careless Love. I can't say enough good things about her voice and the song selections on the album.

You can check out the lyrics to that song on BobDylan.com -

Bob Dylan: You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go

"I'll look for you in old Honolulu,
San Francisco, Ashtabula,
Yer gonna have to leave me now, I know.
But I'll see you in the sky above,
In the tall grass, in the ones I love,
Yer gonna make me lonesome when you go."



------------------------------






------------------------------


GoToMyPC is the fast, easy and secure way to access your PC from any Web browser or wireless device in real time. Try it free