Friday, May 13, 2005

Self Diagnosis

I've noticed I'm a tad shaky sometimes these days. After a careful self diagnosis I've determined I have early onset of Parkinson's disease.

Either that or it's the 10 plus cups of really strong coffee I drink a day combined with the total absence of the calming effects of spirituous drink in my life these days ;-)

It's generally not a good idea for me to read descriptions of medical or pyschological maladies, a couple of weeks ago I was pretty sure I had parrot fever, a mild case of hoof and mouth disease and OCD (obsessive complulsive disorder).

Luckily people close to me can laugh at, and with me, when I come up with these odd ball ideas, which helps keep me tethered fairly close to planet earth.

--------------------------------------


On the topic of humor.

A friend of mine from many years ago, whom I lost touch with, became a professional clown. When I knew him he was a bright 19 year old guy, good looking, smart and had a great future. When somone told me 30 years ago that he was working in San Francisco as a clown, I thought what a waste.

I see now how shallow I was. He visits children in the hospital. As far as I know he's devoted his life to that.

God bless you Terry.


--------------------------------------






12 mos, No Interest Financing on ALL SONY products


Paris Night Tours