Monday, February 28, 2005

Be Strong Be Smart Be Yourself

I am experiencing the end of a phase in my life where our daughters have participated in a variety of organized sports. I'm looking forward to their next phase, as well as my own.

I think participation in some sort of sporting activity is one of the best things for people of any age. Cycling, dance, gymnastics, running, crew, swimming, volleyball, softball, basketball, fencing, golf, kayaking, backpacking, skiing; you name it just some sort of physical activity.

Good things to be gained from any of those activities; self esteem, confidence, getting along, concentration, stamina, working together, the joy of movement and benefits of physical effort.

Team sports have their unique challenges and benefits.

But just to have the chance to be active and strong is such a gift.

I thank God that my daughters have been given such excellent minds and strong bodies allowing them to excel academically and athletically. I am a very blessed Dad.

-------------------------------------------------------

I guess in a way it's always about balance. Strong and smart doesn't mean you can't be good looking and enjoy pretty things.

It's getting quite late now I have to say good night and good morning to you.

I wish you well my friend. Whatever shape you are in be your self and let your light shine. There's no one else quite like you.

Remember to breath.


-------------------------------------------------------

I like these Danskin ads because they show strong healthy women. Danskin has a webpage that's fun to look at too.


Click here here to discover special offers currently available at Danskin's Online store.








Save 40% on Danskin discontinued and closeout items.


Shop Adidas at Shoes.com



www.espritshop.com


ESPRIT Sale Favorites


Soft Surroundings