Tuesday, March 01, 2005

David Sedaris - Funny Stories - Pretty Toe Party

This is a link to 7 or 8 funny interviews with David Sedaris on NPR.

I thought the Santaland Diaries was the funniest when I listened to it last December.

April in Paris if good too (they are all pretty entertaining).

You can get a good price on David Sedaris's book "Me Talk Pretty One Day" at half.ebay.com.



Amazon has good deals on David Sedaris books and recordings as well.

--------------------------------------------------

If you don't feel like reading or listening...maybe get a new pair of sandals?

Sandals at Maryland Square.com

You could wear your new pretty sandals while you work on your new reliable web business from Yahooooo! or maybe to the beach, out on the street..in your backyard, a park.

Reliable, affordable business hosting from Yahoo! Web Hosting.

Maybe have a Pretty Toes party for you and a few friends?

One time years ago my wife painted my toenails when we were just horsing around. I went swimming at a public pool and forgot I had red toenails. I've never painted my toenails since.

Might as well pick up some nice smelling lotion while we're at it...



Strawberrynet.com




Wishing You a Wonderful Wednesday