Saturday, March 12, 2005

Anyone Missing a Horse?


Grand Avenue Park - This morning


Okay...I have to be honest, this picture has been altered. There really wasn't a horse or a funny looking dog when I walked through Grand Avenue Park this morning.

Treating every day like a holiday at Pretty Colored Stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget the The 22nd Annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is coming up in April.




Head up to Mt. Vernon, Conway, LaConner and those areas of Western Washington for some of the most vibrant and spectacular colored fields of tulips you can imagine.

I was amazed the first time I saw them. The tulip festival is a great place to take pictures of the kids, or paint, have lunch or just take a nice slow drive.

Here's a picture I took years ago of a couple of cuties in the tulip fields -




Wishing you a restful and refreshing weekend.

As always

Jack