Wednesday, March 09, 2005

33,358

That's the number of impressions CafeJack has gotten this month of March. Yesterday was a better than average day at 5,432 impressions.

What does that mean?

I have no idea. I suspect a lot of robots are checking out this page. Googlebots, Yahoobots, Jeevesbots...those type of bots.

Hi bot.

I'm happy to get a lot of impressions. My main goal in creating this and other pages on the Web is pretty self-centered. I want to keep my brain active and webwork is intellectually stimulating. I like fiddling with computers, pretty things, style and writing. I also like to think I can communicate some things (on a pull basis) that someone might find useful or interesting or funny or touching.

This page and any of my other pages are just for fun. I won't quit my day job anytime soon, it's too much fun, plus I need the money and the human interaction.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday. I'm playing on the web from home today because of an allergic reaction.

---------------------------------------------------------

Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?
Napoleon Dynamite: Whatever I feel like I wanna do, gosh!





Robots - A Yahoo! Movies Sneak Peek