Saturday, March 05, 2005

I Pressure Washed Myself Today

You know how sometimes when you start something and just can't stop?

That happened to me today with my pressure washer.

I started out today planning to pressure wash a fence in the back yard and a deck. Once I got going I couldn't stop. I love the way things smell when you are pressure washing. It's sort of a mossy forest smell around here. We have a lot of moss and mildew because of all the moisture. When you break it up with a pressure washer you get a fresh scent.

It was supposed to be sunny and in the 60's today. Didn't quite make it but it was nice enough to be out in shorts and a T shirt.

I used a hand sprayer with a little bleach and detergent mixed with water to wet the surfaces down before I pressure washed. I cleaned off an old fence in back and now will need to repaint it. I'll probably let it dry for a couple of years first :-)

Betsy says not.

-------------------------------
Cleaning Yourself Using a Pressure Washer


Disclaimer - Don't try this at home!


Unless it's an emergency and you don't have another way to clean up. If you know what you are doing it's sort of fun. I was wearing shorts and sandals and my legs and feet were so dirty I thought I'd better clean up a little before I went back in the house. Just make sure you hold the pressure washer far enough away from your bare skin and you'll be okay...