Saturday, February 26, 2005

You Need To Start A Band


Guitar Trader - FENDER Standard Strat Rosewood Arctic White




You Really Need To Start a Band

Okay you don't really need to...but it might be fun. You can work your way down the page from the beautiful guitars, to the percussion instruments (including a cowbell), the keyboards and finally the Kazoo.

Or you could just start with the Kazoo.

I have waaaayyyy too much time on my hands. I spent a few hours cutting and pasting those pictures of guitars and other musical instruments. On the plus side, at least I'm staying out of fights and bars and that kind of trouble/fun ;-)

Well until I get that band going anyway...

-----------------------------------------------

All of the guitars pictured on my page, and a lot more, are available at Guitartrader.com, where they are having a -

GREEN TAG SALE - Special Items 50% OFF or More!


guitars



The percussion and keyboard instruments are available at -

Amazon's Musical Instruments.