Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Thomas-Distributing - Rechargeable Battery Supply

Thomas-Distributing is a good place, in my estimation, for buying rechargeable batteries and chargers.

I ordered 8 Maha NiMH AA batteries and a charger from them recently. The NiMH batteries last much longer in my digital camera than the expensive Duracell batteries I was buying and then throwing away.

Only problem was that one of the new NiMH batteries wouldn't charge. I wrote an email to Thomas Distributing and a customer service representative named Tammie quickly replied that a replacement battery is on it's way, I can dispose of the one defective battery.

That's good service.

If you need a battery I'd recommend Thomas Distributing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Distributing is in Paris.

Paris Illinois USA. Looks like a nice place - About Paris, Illinois