Thursday, November 04, 2004

Sitting Up and Taking Solid Food

So I guess I can't complain.

It's just after 2 am.

Nice and quiet here.

Enjoy the Silence

Not sure what to do next.

I can think of all sorts of things I need to do. Just not sure what I should do.

Eat when hungry, sleep when tired - I'll do that.

Only thing is just eating and sleeping, like all work and no play, makes Jack a dull boy.

I think the corollary is all play and no work makes Jack an even duller boy.
--------------------------------------------

I will count my blessings. They are many.


This morning I am thankful for the small things.

---------------------------------------------

The scent of green papaya.

I would like to see that Movie

Reason for some I am writing backwards.

----------------------------------------------

Life is short and very precious. Choose how you spend it wisely.

--------------------------------------------------------

Deep breath.

Ahhhhhhhhhh that feels good.

I think I'll go float around the blogosphere for awhile.

May you find inner peace or at least enjoy yourself while raising hell.