Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wonder Adventure and Beauty

As I sit here this morning slowly waking up, having eaten my morning oatmeal and my first sip of coffee, I can't help but think.

I am grateful for all the beautiful, wonder-filled, touching, wild, joyful, experiences I've had in my life. I accept the less than beautiful, sad, boring, painful experiences as part of the bargain.

So many things, people, places...very beautiful. It couldn't have been any other way - couldn't have been any better - so it's perfect. My one wild and beautiful life, I'll do my best to make the most of it, and hope that you make the most of yours.

Some travel around the world looking for adventure, wonder and beauty - and never find it, others can travel around the block, and figure out it's all right here.

Wishing you wonder, adventure and beauty wherever you may be.