Saturday, December 16, 2006

Boing Boing: Internet Monkey Proves Holiday Fruitcake Need Not Suck


Boing Boing has discovered hi! monkey!. I guess that means he's going main-stream.

Monkey been one of my internet friends for years. I have one of his lunch boxes and a picture of him wearing a pair of cowboy boots after we got back from Montana.

He's in this collage with Rachel (notice they are both using the same Vanna-like gesture).





This is one of 745 random photos I have taken and stashed in one of my internet nooks and crannies.

Speaking of fruitcakes...

If I was looking for a fruitcake, I think I'd order one of the Bourbon Fruit Cakes made by the Trappist Monks at Gethsemani Farms in Kentucky. I'd probably throw in some of their Bourbon Fudge and Trappist Cheese too.

I'm thinking a lot of prayer might be the secret to making a good fruit cake...either that or a lot of bourbon.