Monday, July 18, 2005

Blogging Well

For some reason my blogging well has run dry lately and I don't know why.

Perhaps my blogging muse has left me?

Could it be having a life is inversely proportional to time spent blogging? My life has been as boring, or as exciting depending on one's point of view, as usual. That makes me think my having-a-life index doesn't seem to be related to my blogging.

Is it something I have given up that was firing my creative urges? Possible some type of activity, food, spirit or pharmaceutical I have been abstaining from? Could it be that I, like 20,500 other souls I found using the Google machine, picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue

Maybe it's just the dog days of summer and I've entered the doldrums? Soon the wind will come to float my skirt, fly my kite, lift my kilt, billow my sail.

Ahoy! I feel a breeze abaft my bow as I write these words -

"I need to get this zipper fixed before I venture out in public."

-----------------------------


What America's Reading



No Interest until 2007 on all SONY products!