Saturday, July 02, 2005

Visual Design for the Web

Kelake : Visual Design for the Web is an 850K PDF presentation that makes me want to look at Kelake's work more closely. He's taken a topic that could be made boring and complex and presented in a simple easy to understand fashion.

Kelake describes some of his background,

"I am currently finishing a Masters in Applied Art from Chiao Tung University. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Jazz Music from St. Francis Xavier University and a Diploma in Jazz and Commercial Music performance from Humber College. I also had a year of study at both The University of Prince Edward Island and the Royal Conservatory of Music."


This makes me think how valuable a diverse background can be for creating good design, as well as how little we know about the paths our education and life will take us.

Very cool....