Saturday, August 06, 2005

I've Got Some Premium Thai


Premium Thai Mango



Altar of the Honeybear

-----------------------------------


Earlier tonight I caught Monte trying to steal some money out of Rachel's purse. Then a little while ago he pulled a knife on me. I might have to arrange an intervention if he doesn't clean up his act.




monte monte monte

---------------------


Some of us never grow up.

Speaking of not growing up, these Woodstock Festival 1969 Audio clips from the festival are fun to listen to. Included are clips from Wavy Gravy, Joan Baez, John Sebastian, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Richie Havens, Arlo Guthrie, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, Joe Cocker and Country Joe McDonald.

I need to get this album/CD again....





Woodstock: Music from the Original Soundtrack and More