Saturday, January 31, 2004

Day's Are Getting Longer in the Northern Hemisphere

Good Morning to you.

The days are getting longer here in the Northern hemisphere. More light is all right with me.

I met a man from Argentina yesterday. It's strange to me to think it's summertime in his home while it's rainy and gray here in the Pacific Northwest.

We have a new person in our group at work who is from Bali. I'm hoping to learn more about his home and someday would like to travel to Bali.

My writing seems very flat today. I wish I could write in three dimensions like I used to.

And I say unto thee brethren reverend righteous people of the Cafe known as Jack...let us pray. -

"More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."

Woody Allen




I'm thinking maybe I should get some botox. Either that or a haircut.

Hey whadda you lookin at? Keep your eyes to yourself buddy.

Have you ever thought the verbal equivalent to communicating by writing a blog would be to open your window and yell outside into the neighborhood? HELLO NEIGHBORS HOW ARE YOU TODAY...I TOOK A SHOWER AND PAINTED MY CATS TOENAILS. THEN MY GOOD FRIEND MILLICENT STOPPED BY AND WE HAD A CUP OF TEA. OH MY MY MY.

I've been having a little trouble breathing and seeing lately...other than that I'm fine though.

Big day of college hoops on the teletubavision today. One of these days I'm going to get out of this recliner and shoot a couple of hoops or something my self.

Yikes that sounds bad. I mean I would shoot a basketball or do something like take a walk or ride a bike. I think I might pull out some Roger's and Hammerstein musical's instead for the time being.


Everyday's a gamble, I figure if I wake up in the mornin' I'm a winner.

Granny (From The Beverly Hillbillies)


I like this story by someone named Chad. Pretty short and to the point. Had fun, fell asleep, had a dream, checked back 20 years later, fulfilled the dream.

  • Chad's Dream


  • What was your dream 20 years ago my friend? 10? 5?

    For me it was to have a job, a family, a wife I loved. Or to put it more clearly a job, family and wife I loved. My dream is fulfilled too.

    May God Bless You and Yours

    Just Jack