Thursday, October 08, 2026

RM Brown - Funny Funny Guy

RM Brown is an online comedian with a dedicated group of followers who appreciate his quirky good-hearted sense of humor. I've found his YouTube and Patreon videos to be a great way to learn about political figures/influencers that I can't bear to listen to. 

His humor is a mix of very juvenile fart jokes, in-group jokes, goofy voices, sound effects and serious political commentary (but not serious in a depressing way). I think he's very creative and not afraid to explore various forms of humor. 

RM Brown’s form of humor is somewhat similar to Tim Heidecker’s universe of humor, and the humorous characters he works with, in that there is a lot of lore, background stories and inside jokes that make it fun and funny. RM hasn’t reached the Heidecker level of surrounding himself with actual funny humans but he manages to create some funny stuff with puppets and various AI characters he has created. 

If your idea of humor is watching Joe Rogan squeal while he pretends to fuck a chair, Tony Hinchcliff say tranny or retard, or back in the old days Andrew Dice Clay say he left his woman because she couldn’t take a punch…you probably won’t find RM, Tim Heidecker or critiques from The Elephant Graveyard very appealing.

Speaking of humor, if you haven’t watched Larry David’s “Life Larry and the Pursuit of Happiness” on HBO I’d definitely recommend it. There are some incredibly funny skits. I particularly liked the one with Bill Hader as Lincoln, Larry as a political aide and Kathryn Hahn as Mary Todd Lincoln. 

Finally I’d just like to say I was sorry to see Jim Bakker passed away this week. Mainly because it’s more fun to laugh at criminal grifter ministers like Jim while they are still around.

___________________________