Sunday, April 04, 2010

I Got To Road Test The Connie Today

I went to Tacoma for Easter dinner and the weather was nice enough to ride a motorcycle. I took the Edmonds/Kingston ferry over to the Olympic Peninsula and rode Highway 3 South and over the Tacoma Narrows Bridge. I took I-5 home so it ended up to be about a 150 mile trip.

It was really good to see everyone and have some tasty food.

I'm pleased with the way the Concours is running. The kneesaver lowered footpegs and highway pegs make riding more comfortable.



I felt like Steve McQueen leaving the ferry today. The ferry worker directing traffic made the "rev-it" sign when it was time for me to get off. I got a little happy with the throttle and found out the ferry ramp makes a pretty sweet jump. Just a few inches of air but it was pretty fun and funny.