Monday, March 23, 2009

Late Night With Dave

Monday was a nice long day for me. I went to Late Night with David Letterman - it was great. Really liked hearing the band and seeing the set, plus Dave made his big announcement that he had been married last week at the Teton County courthouse in Choteau, Montana. That's a nice part of Montana. I was 8 rows from the front and got in a shot for about 5 seconds when they panned to a guy beside me with an Indiana sweatshirt that Dave had been kidding around with before the show.

I ate supper at the Red Bamboo Soul Cafe which I'd read about. It was good vegan food. I had the Creole Soul Chicken which was tasty and crunchy. The wait staff was very courteous and attentive. The Red Bamboo is near New York University - home of over 50,000 students.

I saw this funny sign on a door on my walk home -