Monday, August 23, 2004

Please Tell Me a Story - (by Email, book, or preferably in person)

Tell me a story or tell me your story...read me a story or write me one please.

It's 3 in the morning and it's

Just you and me

Tell me your story we'll make it just fine. I'll listen to yours, you don't have to listen to mine.

Make something up. Make it happy or sad. Tell me that poem you know...sing me a song.

Read me a book or draw me a picture.

I'll wipe off the counter and restock the beer. It's just you, me and the clock ticking here.

Can I get you some coffee? Maybe a cup of warm milk?

Your looking a little spent so late in the day but I bet you know some things

that only you know. Tell them out loud, you sing a good song, write them all down

we'll all sing along.

-------------------------------------------
Try clicking the "next blog" button at the top right of the page and see where you end up. Maybe Mexico, China, Japan, Kentucky, Paris or Saigon.

My goodness the humanity. The variation; mundane, sad, happy, weird, cute, nice, good writing, bad, no content, lot of content.

Leave me a comment, sing me a song, let's ride on this bus til night is all gone.

-------------------------------------------

Jack

-------------------------------------------