Monday, November 20, 2023

PBJ / CIVIL WAR / BILL'S DUMB SHOW

If you're interested in some of what's happening in the right-wing YouTube media sphere I highly recommend RM Brown. I think his show is funny and he has some smart takes on controversial topics. Like any humor it's all subjective and I imagine his humor is not everyone's cup of tea but if you have some time to get into the audio drops and history of the show it's pretty fun especially if you are a little high (on life or "whatever trips your trigger" as my Navy DI in boot camp would say about a hundred years ago when I was a recruit).

Watching the weird, but popular, right-wing/grifter stuff - is hard to do.... so much of it seems so idiotic, predatory etc., but I'm afraid in some ways necessary for those wanting to retain a semi-sane society in the good old US of A.

But RM Brown watches it for you and gives lots of funny summaries...so you can keep up with some of the weird shite that is popular with a surprisingly/alarmingly large number of YouTube viewers.